A surprisingly child friendly venue enabling one to simultaneously engage in gambling, equine appreciation, mathematical education and childcare.
As of July 15th, Meadows will be running some weekend racing throughout the rest of the year, including some evening meets in the summer months. See their calendar for full details.
- Fairly constant action and activity.
- Animals to look at.
- Large venue with plenty to explore and different angles to view the proceedings. Entire indoor grandstand for when it’s raining or cold or both. Plenty of space outdoors to run around in.
- The sort of food that children and gamblers enjoy.
- You could lose your shirt. All things considered, you’re probably better off emphasizing the fun element rather than trying to convince your children that you’ve got a lucky feeling before dropping ten large on the favorite in the 2:33
- The sort of food that cardiologists recommend against.
1001 North Schmeer Road, Portland, OR 97217-7599 [Google map]