- Great fresh produce and local artisan foods.
- Anything you buy is supporting the local economy.
- The best eggs you can buy retail, if you get there early enough.
- Lots of variety, plenty to look at and talk about.
- There’s a small playground at the southernmost end of the park.
- Not exactly the cheapest place to buy your groceries.
- Gets very crowded around lunchtime, can be a little hectic for tinies.
- It’s kind of hard to juggle shopping bags, your wallet, tomatoes and children. Bring a backpack.
- Unless it’s summer, nowhere to sit down when snacking.
In the south Park Blocks by PSU between SW Hall & SW Montgomery [Google map]
Other opinions are available...
The good people of Yelp have posted 233 reviews on Portland Farmers Market.