- A family friendly rodeo fairly close to town.
- Jaw dropping spectacle (for me, at least); includes bronco riding, calf roping, steer wrestling, barrel racing and bull riding.
- Up to $15/ticket seems very inexpensive for what you get.
- Adjacent fun fair (usual fair prices, mind you)
- Adjacent children’s playground.
- Not nearly as busy as St Paul.
- Fireworks in the evening.
- Country music of the mildly jingoistic variety. Not necessarily a con, of course.
- You’ll pay $5 for parking (or park some distance away).
- In 2011, any cameras larger than compact point-and-shoots / phones were banned from the grounds. Disappointing.
815 Shirley St, Molalla, OR 97038 [Google map]