September 27th through October 31, 2013. Monday - Thursday 4 pm - 8 pm; Friday 4 pm - 10 pm ; Saturday 10 am - 10 pm; Sunday 10 am - 8 pm
- The corn maze is challenging. OK, it was tougher in 2010, when Ethan and I literally took over two hours to find our way through and I was beginning to wonder if they ever sent in search parties. This year they provided a map in case of emergencies.
- It’s very evidently family run, and the staff are all incredibly friendly and really made us feel at home.
- In addition to the maze there are hay rides, pony rides, a mini Ferris wheel, a bouncy slide and a little hay bale maze. There’s also a food stand and produce for sale.
- It’s great that this place is so close at hand, far nearer (at least for east siders) than Sauvie Island.
- A lot of people seem to think that because they give you a map, you should follow it. Which IMHO takes the fun out of it, like staging ‘Survivor’ in a Four Seasons hotel. We decided to sit down and take a break whenever the map-based maze orienteers passed by, so they couldn’t spoil it for us too.
- It’s a little pricey.
NE Fazio Way & 13th Avenue, Portland, OR 97211 [Google map]
Other opinions are available...
The good people of Yelp have posted 6 reviews on Fazio Farms.