- A wide variety of activities. Indoors there’s laser tag, video games, some Chuck-E-Cheese-esque ticket producing games and an impressive “Kidopolis” play structure. Outdoors has go-karts, bumper boats, two eighteen hole mini golf courses, batting cages, a climbing wall and a “sky trail”. The place feels modern, clean and well maintained.
- The mini golf courses are particularly well designed.
- Bullwinkle’s Restaurant is inexpensive considering the captive audience.
- Good atmosphere. There never seems to be excessive wait times for to do anything. The staff – of the high schooler variety – are very friendly and seem to be enjoying themselves too.
- Not cheap, though the all day passes make for better value.
- Bullwinkle’s Restaurant is somewhat lacking in healthy options.
- Schlep down I-5 to Wilsonville.
29111 SW Town Center Loop W., Wilsonville, OR 97070 [Google map]
Other opinions are available...
The good people of Yelp have posted 29 reviews on Family Fun Center and Bullwinkle’s Restaurant.