Clark County Fair
A wonderful county fair within easy reach of Portland, we make it out to Clark County every summer.
August 3rd-12th, 2012
- Everything you could want from a county fair e.g. vast numbers of cute animals, interesting stands and exhibits, great craft displays, fair food.
- Children’s area with a free bouncy assault course thingy, a petting zoo and shows.
- Plenty to keep you amused without being overwhelmed.
- Associated fun fair priced at the usual exorbitant rate.
- Entrance fee: $10 per adult, $7 per child (ages 7-12) plus $6 for parking.
Clark County Fairgrounds, 17402 NE Delfel Road, Ridgefield, WA 98642 [Google map]