Bill Naito Legacy Fountain
A lot of watery fun for littl'ns downtown at zero cost. When the sun's shining.
Spring through fall from 6:30 am to 8:00 pm.
- A whole bunch of varied watery entertainment for splashing around in.
- It’s free.
- Less busy than the other downtown fountains.
- Especially good for littl’ns (nothing deep or water cannonesque).
- It’s in Portland, so essentially only viable for two months of the year – thus, make hay while the sun shines!
- On the weekends, the upper set of fountains are switched off to make room for the Saturday Market.
Tom McCall Waterfront Park (just south of the Burnside Bridge), Portland, OR 97204 [Google map]